Friday, November 21, 2008

Waiting






There's a reason why I'm waiting. There's a reason why I'm still here. We've been on a crappy roller coaster and I'm still sitting by your side. Why? It's probably because everything I do ends up being relative to you.

You still think the same. You want to be with me, but then you don't. I've come to understand that. I've accepted it. They same way you've accepted my flaws and I've accepted yours.

I may be the one to push the wrong buttons, but then again, I'm the same one who is capable of pushing the right ones, and make it fine.

I'm going to wait for [insert second,minute,hour,day,week,month,year here]. Basically I'm going to be here. No matter what it is. As long as you treat me right, and as long as I treat you right.

I've done wrong in the past, I hope we can look through that dirty window and see what's really there.

Please.

No comments: