Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spotlight


Well if you know me, you know that I'm heavily into music. Whether it be hip-hop, rock, pop or R&B. Well I'm posting this about an artist that I've had in rotation for the past week. Her name is Lykke Li & she delivers like the pizza guy. Never heard this chick until I saw an interview on MTV Canada. Let me tell you, she IS talented. A lot of you have heard of her because of the song that Drake remade. That song probably inspired me to listen more of her stuff. I illegally downloaded the mp3 files to Youth Novels. Listened to them from Monday till now(Saturday). It's that good, that I can listen to it for ALMOST a week. I'm not that greatest at reviews but it's a good listen. That's all I can really say about this.

Picks
1. I'm Good, I'm Gone
2. A Little Bit

No comments: