Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Lame.

Ill be smackin up this Blog from time to time.
Ill begin with Whining about...Barrack Obama, yeah I know played out right?

First Black President, Big Tings right?! But some people are angry because, they state that, "his race was the reason he won." My politically correct argument sounds like, "People voted for his promise for change, and his democratic policies *thumbs up*" Which is true, Barrack Obama's promise for , " The Change We Need" is very appealing to a country that is kinda in a rough spot, more than kinda. As I review my responses I come to a conclusion...

Which is, It's about time someone black ACHIEVED something because they were black, that wasn't a government program, or an NAACP ( National Association for the Advancement of Colored People ) award. So ya’ll can suck it up.

Like the great Cam'ron said, YOU MAD!




- AdrianLame.

Weekly Whine,Drink up.

No comments: